Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organiser, or organise your very own event.
The Magnet Club at Shine - May Meeting
Wednesday, 16 May 2012 from 08:00 to 10:00 (BST)
Leeds, United Kingdom
The Business Club with a Sense of Humour
Get to know others - and really build your network - in a friendly environment
Boost your energy and productivity at the start of your day
Bring a colleague, bring a friend, bring a client - let's share the positivity!
This month's theme: Somewhere over the Rainbow...
Where on your horizon is success?
Can you be happy before you get there?
Hear about the dentist who earns 2.5 times the income and works 23 hours a week since he took down his signage and locked his door ...fired over half of his customers and took a chainsaw to his reception desk - replacing it with a cappucino machine!
What to expect at The Magnet Club?
- Playtime - networking games (may involve labels, crayons, scissors and glue ... your favourite toy ... or perhaps a magic wand!)
- Group session (or as we like to think of it, a virtual group hug) - with inspiration, information and practical hints & tips for you and your business
- Time to mingle and chat - develop your connections further
- Great venue and good food
Andy Green of Leagus: Thanks for a great start to the day :-)
Paul Firmin: I think that your positive, friendly, passionate attitude is inspirational ...
When & Where
The Positive Factory
We know that great workplaces are more successful commercially.
Did you know that:
- Happy people are TWICE as productive
- The FTSE Best Workplaces achieve 41% higher profitability than the FTSE100
That's why we have defined the +VE Formula - a way of bringing positivity into the workplace to boost productivity, performance and profits.
The Positive Factory is run by Jane Bytheway and Nina Morton-Brook. We deliver:
- Team sessions to improve internal communication, collaboration and team and company engagement
- Programmes to support Change - winning the hearts and minds of the people involved e.g. rebranding, restructures
- Open Workshops to give you a boost of Vitamin P so you can tackle business and life challenges from a positive place
- Keynote speaking at conferences on positivty in business and in life - and the impact it has
You can also boost your Vitamin P at the monthly meetings of The Magnet Club - a pay-as-you-go business group that offers a more playful and engaging approach to networking